Ticketmaster Sport is delighted to announce that Leyton Orient F.C. has signed an exclusive long-term ticketing technology partnership. Thanks to Ticketmaster, fans of Leyton Orient F.C. will see huge improvements in their ticketing experience as well as a number of technological innovations that will revolutionise the way fans interact with their club.
Leyton Orient F.C. listened to their fans’ issues with their previous ticketing solution, and decided to move forward with Ticketmaster following a market wide review.
Ticketmaster is already the world’s industry-leading ticketing solution provider, supplying the ticketing solutions for the sporting world’s most famous brands including Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, West Ham and the NFL.
New features that will be included as part of Leyton Orient F.C.’s new ticketing platform include:
- Full mobile optimisation so fans can use mobile tickets to enter the Breyer Group Stadium.
- All season and match tickets will be fully digital and compatible with digital wallets.
- Fans will be able to manage their own tickets including upgrades and transfers to friends and family.
- Through Ticketmaster’s ‘Friends and Family’ functionality the ticket-purchasing process will be easier for everyone.
- A system fully enhanced and adapted for accessibility.
Chris Gratton, Chief Operating Officer, Ticketmaster Sport commented: “We’re looking forward to working with Leyton Orient F.C. so their fans can benefit from Ticketmaster’s cutting-edge technology. Fans will enjoy a seamless ticketing experience that will allow them to focus on supporting their team.”
Ticketing and Retail Manager, Lucy Freeman has said; “We are extremely pleased and excited to be partnering with Ticketmaster, a global brand in their field. We are aware of the difficulties supporters have faced in the past and having listened to their issues, we are confident that our new ticketing partner will provide a first-class platform going forwards.”
Match tickets for the upcoming 2022/23 season will go on sale fully powered by Ticketmaster’s technology.