First was the “Match of the Champions”, where FC Barcelona, in the club’s first ever game in Qatar, met the Saudi Champion Al-Ahli in the Al Gharafa Stadium for a friendly game.
A week later, “The Clash of Campioni”, the Italian Supercup, took place at the Al Sadd Stadium, where Juventus FC faced AC Milan.
Modern, fast, easy to use websites
- An average of 2.500 tickets were sold within a period of just 2 hours in each ticket web launch
- Queuing system improved customer experience with zero issues reported
- 85,324 unique visitors for 1st game and 160,310 for 2nd
- HTML-5 technology
- Print@Home and E-tickets service
Efficient and reliable Box-Office services
- Productive, fast but without issues box-office operations
- Tickets became sold out within two days for the 1st game and within hours for Supercoppa
- Qatar Airways were also involved in selling process, by including the Barcelona vs Al-Ahli tickets to traveling packages
- 4 types of tickets; a different layout for each price category
- Option to directly print tickets or sent them (in Print@Home form) to spectators’ email addresses
Since 2009, Tickethour has been offering its services in numerous similar events in Doha.