As part of the campaign, we’ll also be holding the first Summer of Live 24-hour Flash Sale on Friday 12 May. Make sure you’re part of this by providing a compelling offer – with just 24 hours to shop, Flash Sales create a sense of urgency, meaning visitors are more likely to make impulse purchases they might otherwise pass up. Previous flash sales have been shown to increase ticket sales immediately following the flash sale.
It’s the perfect opportunity for you to capitalise and increase your revenues!
Both Summer of Live and the Flash Sale will be promoted with a full marketing campaign including, but not limited to, the below:
- Dedicated landing page
- Homepage takeovers
- Homepage spotlights
- TicketAlert Newsletter promotion – sent to over 8m
- Solus e-shot – 500k+
- Social takeovers
- Full social support across all channels – Facebook 208k, Twitter 170k, Instagram: 6k
- Blog coverage – 110k monthly unique visits
- Ad retargeting campaign worth £2.5k for the Flash Sale and £5k+ for Summer of Live
- Affiliates – increased focus with our 1.5k affiliate partners
- PPC – increased spend around relevant terms
- Online and outdoor media campaign worth up to £30k
Our flash sales have a proven track record
Just take a look at the results of our 2016 campaigns:
- Leap Day (on 29 Feb 2016) – 1,562 tickets sold with 20,189 splash page views
- Friday 13th (on 13 May 2016) – 12,126 tickets sold with 96,434 splash page views
- 24 June 24 Hours (on 24 Jun 2016) – 4,356 tickets sold with 47,959 splash page views
And take a look at these amazing in-depth results from our Friday 13th Flash Sale – our most successful flash sale to date:
To get in on our 12 May Flash Sale, please email your Client Account Manager or email@example.com by 3 May 2017.