Cricket has been played at Trent Bridge since the 1830s and the stadium has been transformed in recent years with the addition of new stands, spectator facilities, corporate suites and a media centre.
When Trent Bridge looked at a range of access control systems for this world class venue they chose Ticketmaster.
The wireless access control system was installed in time for the 2015 Ashes series, the ultimate test for any UK cricket ground.
The system passed with flying colours, scanning more than 50,000 tickets.
The access control system provided consists of:
- Stadium cabling and servers
- 10 Wireless Access points
- 50+ wireless hand-held scanners
Ticketmaster also provides further services in the form of:
- Branded ticketing and ecommerce platform
- Marketing support via Ticketmaster.co.uk
- Call centre and fulfilment services
For more information on the stadium see the Trent Bridge site here