First was the “Match of the Champions”, where FC Barcelona, in the club’s first ever game in Qatar, met the Saudi Champion Al-Ahli in the Al Gharafa Stadium for a friendly game.
A week later, “The Clash of Campioni”, the Italian Supercup, took place at the Al Sadd Stadium, where Juventus FC faced AC Milan.
Modern, fast, easy to use websites
- An average of 2.500 tickets were sold within a period of just 2 hours in each ticket web launch
- Queuing system improved customer experience with zero issues reported
- 85,324 unique visitors for 1st game and 160,310 for 2nd
- HTML-5 technology
- Print@Home and E-tickets service
Efficient and reliable Box-Office services
- Productive, fast but without issues box-office operations
- Tickets became sold out within two days for the 1st game and within hours for Supercoppa
- Qatar Airways were also involved in selling process, by including the Barcelona vs Al-Ahli tickets to traveling packages
- 4 types of tickets; a different layout for each price category
- Option to directly print tickets or sent them (in Print@Home form) to spectators’ email addresses
Since 2009, Tickethour has been offering its services in numerous similar events in Doha.
Ticketmaster is incredibly excited to announce a ticketing partnership with League of Legends European Championship - LEC 2019.
Ticketmaster is pleased to announce a partnership with basketball club Aris BC from the current season onwards.
Ticketmaster is pleased to announce that it has been selected as official ticketing partner for the Mediterranean Beach Games in Patras, Greece.
Ticketmaster is pleased to announce a ticketing partnership with the Belgian Women's National Football team, the Belgian Red Flames from this current season.
We're pleased to announce that Thessaloniki-based professional basketball team, Iraklis BC, have chosen Ticketmaster as official ticketing partner.
What an immense weekend! As many of you know, this weekend marked one of the highlights of the sporting year, both on the field and behind the scenes for our teams across the company.