TICKETMASTER OFFERS CONTRIBUTION
The organisers wanted to sell the event to capacity in order to prepare for the large numbers due at the stadium for the World Cup so all seats were set up at a 2 for the price of 1 offer. Along with a marketing drive to support this.
- Spotlights on the Ticketmaster home pages and on sports communications.
- Dedicated e-shots to carefully selected data to encourage new audiences to purchase.
- Regular spots across all regions in our Ticket Alert weekly emails.
- Social Media coverage and features on our offers communications.
- The sales for this event skyrocketed with the offer allowing the clients to achieve their goal of filling the stadium to capacity.
- The offer generated the sales of 26,374 tickets due to the strength of the offer alongside the coverage given to it by the marketing team.
- This gave our clients the ability to successfully trial running a busy international rugby match at this iconic venue.
Steven Berrick – Director of International Sports Investments said,
"We were delighted with the marketing support and services provided by Ticketmaster that helped to secure such an impressive attendance for a rugby event that took place in August on a Bank Holiday."
For more information about this or any other topic email the sales team firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @TicketmasterB2B
In recent months, the team at Ticketmaster Sport has made a huge leap, taking the business into Asia for the first time since 2008.
Ticketmaster and the WRU have enjoyed a long and genuinely collaborative relationship, ensuring both that the technology deployed in the venue is of a high standard and robust, but also working...
These services have to be carried out across a large and challenging site, and to the exceptionally high standards demanded by this unique event.
As we enter a new football season here at Ticketmaster Sport, our team in the UK has been working with our UK football clients to help them prepare for the busy few months ahead.
Ticketmaster Germany is hugely proud to announce a ticketing partnership with the ‘Red Devils’, 1. FC Kaiserslautern.