TICKETMASTER OFFERS CONTRIBUTION
The organisers wanted to sell the event to capacity in order to prepare for the large numbers due at the stadium for the World Cup so all seats were set up at a 2 for the price of 1 offer. Along with a marketing drive to support this.
- Spotlights on the Ticketmaster home pages and on sports communications.
- Dedicated e-shots to carefully selected data to encourage new audiences to purchase.
- Regular spots across all regions in our Ticket Alert weekly emails.
- Social Media coverage and features on our offers communications.
- The sales for this event skyrocketed with the offer allowing the clients to achieve their goal of filling the stadium to capacity.
- The offer generated the sales of 26,374 tickets due to the strength of the offer alongside the coverage given to it by the marketing team.
- This gave our clients the ability to successfully trial running a busy international rugby match at this iconic venue.
Steven Berrick – Director of International Sports Investments said,
"We were delighted with the marketing support and services provided by Ticketmaster that helped to secure such an impressive attendance for a rugby event that took place in August on a Bank Holiday."
For more information about this or any other topic email the sales team firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @TicketmasterB2B
We are pleased to announce that Bolton Wanderers FC, in conjunction with Ticketmaster, has introduced digital ticketing at the University of Bolton Stadium.
Ticketmaster is incredibly excited to announce a ticketing partnership with League of Legends European Championship - LEC 2019.
Ticketmaster is pleased to announce a partnership with basketball club Aris BC from the current season onwards.
Ticketmaster is pleased to announce that it has been selected as official ticketing partner for the Mediterranean Beach Games in Patras, Greece.
Ticketmaster is pleased to announce a ticketing partnership with the Belgian Women's National Football team, the Belgian Red Flames from this current season.
We're pleased to announce that Thessaloniki-based professional basketball team, Iraklis BC, have chosen Ticketmaster as official ticketing partner.