TICKETMASTER OFFERS CONTRIBUTION
The organisers wanted to sell the event to capacity in order to prepare for the large numbers due at the stadium for the World Cup so all seats were set up at a 2 for the price of 1 offer. Along with a marketing drive to support this.
- Spotlights on the Ticketmaster home pages and on sports communications.
- Dedicated e-shots to carefully selected data to encourage new audiences to purchase.
- Regular spots across all regions in our Ticket Alert weekly emails.
- Social Media coverage and features on our offers communications.
- The sales for this event skyrocketed with the offer allowing the clients to achieve their goal of filling the stadium to capacity.
- The offer generated the sales of 26,374 tickets due to the strength of the offer alongside the coverage given to it by the marketing team.
- This gave our clients the ability to successfully trial running a busy international rugby match at this iconic venue.
Steven Berrick – Director of International Sports Investments said,
"We were delighted with the marketing support and services provided by Ticketmaster that helped to secure such an impressive attendance for a rugby event that took place in August on a Bank Holiday."
For more information about this or any other topic email the sales team firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @TicketmasterB2B
Ticketmaster Australia is once again delighted to be supporting The Presidents Cup 2019 to provide both ticketing, a dedicated Presidents Cup
Ticketmaster are excited to announce that we have officially joined forces with the North Queensland Stadium team, after being named the venue’s official ticketing agent for the next five years....
Ticketmaster has successfully delivered the ticketing operations for the Total CAF Super Cup 2019.
On Sunday 31 March 2019 in front of a record-breaking crowd of 85,021 fans, Portsmouth saw out Sunderland to lift the Checkatrade Trophy in what was an incredibly close and memorable final for...
International Women’s Day on 8 March is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women and also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity...
Sunderland AFC have announced that Ticketmaster will become the club’s new official ticketing partner from the beginning of 2019/2020 season.